17. Cincinnati (from Oakland) - David DeCastro*, G Stanford
With Bobby Williams and Nate Livings entering free agency, an interior lineman could become a priority. DeCastro is the best in this year's class and has the potential to be a perrenial Pro Bowler.
18. San Diego - Nick Perry*, DE USC
The Chargers no longer have the outside pass rush that made their defense so effective just a few short years ago. With Larry English failing to live up to his first-round billing, a young pass rusher is needed to inject some life at a position that was a strength not that long ago.
20. Tennessee - Cordy Glenn, OG Georgia
Running back Chris Johnson wasn't as explosive in 2011 as he had been in the past, but his offensive line wasn't opening a lot of holes for him either.
23. Detroit - Mike Adams, OT Ohio State
At some point the Lions need to address their issues at offensive tackle, and Adams has the tools to be plugged in on either side.
24. Pittsburgh - Luke Kuechly*, ILB Boston College
The Steelers are notorious for using high draft picks to fill a need a couple years down the rode, and it may be time the start grooming a successor to James Farrior on the inside.
25. Denver - Dre Kirkpatrick*, CB Alabama
With Champ Bailey and Andre Goodman in their mid 30s and not much behind them, the Broncos are likely to address the position early in the draft.
26. Houston - Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
The Texans passing attack has suffered when Andre Johnson has been sidelined by injury because of the lack of depth behind him.
27. New England (from New Orleans - Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
Blessed with a ton of upside, Cox has the versatility to play inside or outside as the Patriots shift between three and four-man lines.
28. Green Bay - Jerel Worthy* DE/DT Michigan State
The Packers defense struggled in 2011, and a lot of their problems began with their defensive line, which hasn't been the same since Cullen Jenkins left.
29. Baltimore - Peter Konz, C Wisconsin
Matt Birk will be 36 before the 2012 season begins, and although Andre Gurode has played well at times during his career, he is also in his 30s and Konz would be an upgrade with far more potential.
30. San Francisco - Alfonzo Dennard, CB Nebraska
Both Carlos Rogers and Dashon Goldson are scheduled for free agency, so the 49ers may be pressed into filling a hole in their secondary if either leaves.
31. New England - Rueben Randle, WR, LSU
The Patriots relied heavily on their tight ends in the passing game last season. Part of the reason is because their tight ends are so good. But it's also because they don't have much at wide receiver behind Wes Welker.
32. New York Giants - Orson Charles, TE Georgia
The Giants had two tight ends go down to torn ACLs in the Super Bowl, and could be looking for a healthy body at the position.