1. When the Colts left for Indianapolis, the Baltimore area was left without pro football for 11 years. What year did the Ravens come to town?
2. Who was the first player to score for the Ravens?
3. This player was the team's first draft pick in their very first draft as the Ravens.
4. Who was the first head coach of the Baltimore Ravens?
5. What was the name of the failed commercial internet service provider who reached a 20-year agreement for naming rights on the Ravens new stadium in 1999?
6. Who is the only player to play against the Colts in their last game at Memorial Stadium and the Ravens in their last game at Memorial Stadium?
7. Who scored the first touchdown for the Ravens in Super Bowl XXXV?
8. In 2004, this defensive back from the Ravens set a franchise record for the longest interception return, which came against the team that replaced them as the new Browns in Cleveland.
9. In which stadium did the Ravens play in their first season in Baltimore?
Baltimore Memorial Stadium
M&T Bank Stadium
10. Who holds the Ravens' record for most touchdowns in a season by a rookie?