1. Somewhere Over Dwayne BoweAmazingly creative use of the Kansas City wide receiver's name. Dwayne Bowe may not be a houshould name to many casual fans, but he's become the basis for a fantastically funny fantasy football team name.
2. Favre Dollar Footlongs
I favor the team names that are based on current players and recent events to begin with. And this one doubles up on that aspect, combining a highly-visible superstar, Brett Favre
, with the slogan of an annoyingly-overplayed advertising campaign, both of which I would love to see fade away gracefully.
4. Corn on the SchaubDon't know why, but that just strikes me as funny. No particular reason. But sometimes those are the best kind!
5. I Dream of ManginiA mental picture of new Browns head coach Eric Mangini dressed as a genie is both hilarious and scary at the same time.
6. Favre's Flip FlopsNeed I say more?
7. Washing Some HeadskinsFor all you bald Redskins fans!
8. Favre Fig NewtonsI know... another Brett Favre reference. But I love it!
9. Boldin the BeautifulAfter all, there has been a bit of a soap opera regarding Anquan's status with the Cardinals.
10. Pacman's RainNice play on words there!