With that in mind, I believe I still have one or two shockers that might have you scratching your head. But before you fill my mailbox with your protests, ask yourself these questions...
How many people thought the Carolina Panthers were the best team in the NFC heading into the 2003 season? Who picked the Cowboys to win ten games and make the playoffs. Who thought the New England Patriots would rip off 15 wins in a row?
1. New England Patriots - A Dynasty in the Making?
2. New York Jets - Pennington Back in Pilot's Seat, Jets Ready to Fly Again
3. Buffalo Bills - Signs of Hope in Buffalo
4. Miami Dolphins - Can Things Get Any Worse?
1. Baltimore Ravens - Looking For Consistency on Offense
2. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Good, the Bad, and the Realistic
3. Cincinnati Bengals - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
4. Cleveland Browns - New-Look Browns Seek Identity
1. Indianapolis Colts - Offense Rocks! Defense? Don't Count On It!
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Breakout or Bust
3. Tennessee Titans - Remember the Titans?
4. Houston Texans - Another Brick in the wall
1. Washington Redskins - Something Old, Something New
2. Philadelphia Eagles - Fourth Time a Charm?
3. Dallas Cowboys - Second-Year Magic Again?
4. New York Giants - Giants Rebuilding or Simply Reloading?
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bark is Gone, but is the Bite Back?
2. Carolina Panthers - Avoiding the Super Bowl Jinx
3. New Orleans Saints - Not Drinking the Kool-Aid
4. Atlanta Falcons - Healthy Vick a Quick Fix?
1. Seattle Seahawks - Sky's the Limit for Soaring Seahawks
2. St. Louis Rams - QB Controversy No Longer an Issue
3. San Francisco 49ers - A Few Eggs Short of an Omlet
4. Arizona Cardinals - Looking for Some Green in the Desert
AFC Division Winners - Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Broncos
Wild Cards - Chiefs, Jaguars
NFC Division Winners - Redskins, Packers, Buccaneers, Seahawks
Wild Cards - Eagles, Vikings
AFC Championship Game - Colts vs. Chiefs
NFC Championship Game - Vikings vs. Seahawks
Super Bowl - Colts vs. Seahawks
Champion - Seattle Seahawks