Every football fan dreams of being in the stands on Super Bowl Sunday, but most don't realize just how easy it is to get their name thrown in the hat for the annual random drawing for the right to purchase Super Bowl tickets.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Write a letter to the NFL requesting tickets for the upcoming Super Bowl.
- Put it in an envelope and address it as follows:
Super Bowl Random Drawing
P.O. Box 49140
Strongsville, OH 44149-0140
- Take it to your local post office and send it via certified or registered mail.
- Cross your fingers and hope your name is drawn!
- Entries for the random drawing are accepted between February 1 and June 1 of the year preceding the game.
- Those selected in the random drawing will have the opportunity to purchase two tickets.
- Only one request per address is accepted. All duplicate requests will be disregarded.
- All ticket requests must be sent via certified or registered mail. No exceptions!
What You Need:
- Pen or Pencil