Jan. 15, 1953 - Pittsburgh, Pa.
Drafted: Randy White was drafted No.2 overall by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1975 NFL Draft.
Position Played: Started out as a linebacker his first two seasons before being moved to defensive tackle, where he spent the remainder of his career.
Played For: Dallas Cowboys
Alma Mater: University of Maryland
Inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame: 1994
Randy White's best season was probably in 1978 when he recorded 123 tackles and 16 sacks.
Manster (half man, half monster)
At the University of Maryland, Randy White wore number 94. With the Dallas Cowboys, he wore number 54.
• Consensus All-American (1974)
• Outland Trophy Winner (1974)
• Lombardi Trophy Winner (1974)
• ACC Player of the Year (1974)
• Inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame (1994)
• Selected for the Pro Bowl Nine Times
• Named All-Pro Eight Times
• Named Super Bowl Co-MVP (XII)
• NFC Defensive Player of the Year (1978)
• NFL Defensive Lineman of the Year (1982)
• Won One Super Bowl Title (XII)
• Won three NFC Titles
• Won Five Division Titles
• Inducted into the Dallas Cowboy's Ring of Honor (1994)
• Inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame (1994)