1. Which of the following NFL players did not play for Notre Dame?
2. Who coached the Minnesota Vikings from their inception in 1961 to 1966?
Norm Van Brocklin
3. How high above the field must the top facing of a crossbar be?
4. In 1997, Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders set the all-time record for 100-yard rushing games in a season with how many?
5. What jersey number did quarterback Joe Montana wear throughout his Career with the 49ers?
6. Name the player who led the NFL in rushing in 1983, '84, '86, and '88.
7. Which of these teams did Hall of Fame tight end Mike Ditka not play for during his 12-year career?
8. What is Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells' real first name?
9. In what year did the NFL require all teams to display the names of players on their jerseys?
10. What position did Oakland Raiders Hall of Famer Art Shell play?